Think of climate controlled storage units as "temperature controlled" – cooled in the summer and heated in the winter.
- Helps protect valuables from extreme temperature fluctuations that can damage wood furniture, electronics, plastic and wax.
- While not as comfortable as your living room, when you visit your space the temperature will be much more tolerable than a traditional unit.
Humidity Controlled Storage Units
Humidity controlled storage units adjust the humidity of the air inside your space to maintain safe levels of moisture regardless of temperature fluctuations.
- Humidity control reduces likelihood of mold and mildew growth, metal rust, paper rot, etc.
- Ideal for storing valuable documents, furniture, electronics, etc.
- Superior to portable dehumidifiers or packaged moisture control products.